You'll find a full range of Franklin Electric Products at Watersolve Irrigation.
Franklin Electric was established in Australia in 1962 to support the water industry. Since then Franklin Electric has evolved from an electric motor supplier to a water systems supplier. Franklin Electric offers an extensive range of water pumps, submersible electric motors, variable speed drives, controls and protective devices.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Locally source and buy Franklin Electric Products from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management. Watersolve Irrigation a member of Irrigear® – The Water System Experts.
Whether you need a submersible pump and motor for a clean well water system, a water pump for a large industrial or irrigation project or complete solar water pumping solutions, Franklin Electric can meet your requirements because – Moving Water Is Our Business.
- Domestic, Residential
Franklin Electric offer pumps, motors, drives, and controls for use in a wide variety of residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial, and municipal applications. Learn more about Franklin Electric products on the Irrigear Youtube Channel here.
- Solar Water Pumping Solutions – including Fhoton™ SolarPAK , SubDrive SolarPAK & DrivE-Tech Solar
- 0.37 kW to 400 kW Submersible Electric Motors
- 4” through to 14” Submersible Bore Pumps in cast iron, 304 stainless steel & 316 stainless steel
- Domestic Pressure Systems
- Franklin Electric SubDrive Connect
- Electric motor Protections, Pumptec, Pumptec Plus & Submonitors
- Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps
- Industrial & Irrigation Pressure Booster Systems
- Pressure Tanks
- Solar Pumps, Motors, Drives & Arrays
- Variable Speed Drives from 1.1 kW to 400kW
- Vertical & Horizontal Multistage Centrifugal Pumps
Franklin Electric is a global leader in the manufacturing and distribution of products and systems, focused on the movement and management of water and fuel.
- Availability – We are committed to delivering our products & services when & where our customer needs them
- Cost – We consider cost in every decision we make. We strive to control cost for the best value to our customers
- Innovation – We are driven to evaluate new technologies & develop new products, services, & processes, our drive to innovate is at the core of what we do
- Quality – Above all, we are committed to providing high quality products & services to our customers
- Service – We are passionate about providing industry-leading technical service, robust training programs, & unwavering support & communication
Moving water is our business.
Franklin Electric is a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of pumps, motors, drives, controllers and world-leading solar pumping solutions for use in a wide variety of residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial and municipal applications.
Talk to the team at Watersolve Irrigation at to find out more about Franklin Electric range of products, parts and solutions which are right for your irrigation or water management project.